Our Pergola and Patio Cover Colors
When looking for a natural-looking pergola, we offer different colors that achieve this goal. Picking the right color is a critical part of the pergola design process This applies to both our pergola and patio cover colors. We texturize our aluminum to achieve a natural look.
By adding graining, darker spots, and blemishes, we’re able to get closer to the look of wood. Our selection of textured colors is sure to have you finding the perfect match for your home.
Our selection includes:
- White:a popular color with its neutrality allows it to match with almost anything. The clean look of white is a great option for achieving a lighter feel in your back yard or covered space.
- Senora Beige: If you are looking for an off white but close to it, this is the color! With thin long graining texture, Senora beige is a great option for the texture and off white shade.
- Desert Sand: a lighter brown. Its light yellowish color makes it fit individual designs. Desert sand’s wood texture has long, thin, mild defined lines. It gives of birch. Desert sand is almost as easy to use as white. In certain situations, it can be best option
- Spanish Brown: the darkest color option. The contrast can be a little difficult to find with Spanish Brown. The color is rich and full which gives a luxury feel. Spanish brown gives a texture look almost like a dark oak. It looks fantastic however fits with a very specific design.
- Mojave Tan: This falls into the lighter category. Mojave Tan has a thin smaller grains and it’s color comes with a pickled oak feel. Being a lighter color it on the safer side and blends well in most environments.
- Latte: one of our darker colors. Latte’s great for lighter colored homes that need a darker accent. Latte’s graining is wider and more defined. The boldness is a great look however it is one of our less natural looking colors.
Aluminum Awnings Colors
If you are wanting to go with an Aluminum Awning, the colors come in more traditional shades. Awnings are usually placed in an area where the sun is beating on them constantly. Fabric awning typically deteriorate in the sun. With our aluminum awnings, you get a great look that last a long time both the color and the structure. With our awnings, our colors are simple and untextured. Our Awning Colors include:
- Tile Red
- Coco Brown
- Apple Green
- Forest Green
- Royal Blue
- Wedgewood Blue
- Desert Sand
Aluminum colors are NOT painted on. To keep our products looking newer for longer, we use a specific process. Integral anodizing gives us the ability for us to color the oxide wall of the aluminum. The finish never fades or chips and gives off a great look!
Our variety of options gives you the ability to truly customize the look you want. Our team with assist with process and ensure that your new Pergola or patio cover withstands the test of time!